FANLESS EMBEDDED COMPUTERS
The Zeta Embedded Computer range is a family of small, fanless rugged Box PCs with a choice of processing options to deliver a scalable performance. Incorporating industrial embedded boards, the Zeta range provides stable platforms minimising revision control issues. A Zeta embedded PC can be used for a large variety of applications including system controllers, networking devices, in-vehicle computing and factory automation.
The rugged compact chassis are ideal in space critical applications and fanless designs mean higher reliability and operating life. The Zeta embedded computer range boasts a host of features including dual/wireless LAN, multiple video ports, multiple serial ports and system expansion. Manufactured from high grade industrial components that have passed extra strict testing and quality assurance checks, the Zeta embedded PC series provides an ideal cost-effective solution for use in harsh environments and critical 24/7 operations.
- Built-in Intel® Atom™ Processor N270 1.60 GHz
- High performance per watt profile for embedded fanless PC operation
- Compact footprint - W270mm x H44mm x D180mm
- Gigabit LAN
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- Optional Hardware system watchdogs
- Internal DV HDD or 2.5” solid state drive
- Optional Flash storage
- Wide range of DC input voltage supported: 9 ~ 24 VDC
- OS support for Windows 7, Windows FES and Linux
- Combine with one of our industrial monitors to make a modular Panel PC