Blue Chip Technology is a leading UK innovator and manufacturer of:
If you have a demanding environment, space contraints, critical performance criteria or just a unique application - we have the answer. From initial discussion, to quick prototype(s) and then volume manufacturing; you choose what you need from our Custom Design Service.
How many companies do you know that design very high speed x86/ARM based microprocessor products AND design 3D CAD plastics/sheet metal/extrusions AND manufacture surface mount technology all under one roof?
Blue Chip Technology really is different and has all of this plus an open and honest culture - why not enjoy the real benefit we can bring to your project or product?
Whether is it a new design including full project management or just a change to one of our standard products, we can help. Contact us now.......
Designed and manufactured at Blue Chip Technology’s facility in the heart of the UK the Vario H1 sets new standards for processor and graphics performance to support the most demanding digital........
- AMD R-Series Dual Core R-268D APU (2.5GHz)- Quad Core option
- AMD A75 Chipset (Hudson D3)
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 7420G Series Graphics in APU
- DirectX® 11 / Shader Model 5 /OpenCL™ 1.1 /OpenGL 4.2. Hardware Decoding for H.264 / Hardware Security including AES Decryption
- Supports up to 3 independent displays or a single large surface with AMD Eyefinity technology - 1 x HDMI 1.3 (1920 x 1080), 1 x VGA (1920 x 1200),1 x Display Port (4096 x 2160)
Blue Chip's Team enters Snowdon Charity Challenge 2013
Just imagine cycling 40 miles, then climbing Snowdon and canoeing across Lake Gwynant - well that's the Snowdon Charity Challenge for 2013
Posted: 28 / 06 / 2013